Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Trust Takes Trial

Verse

You know with all your heart and soul that not one of all the good promises the Lord your God gave you has failed. Every promise has been fulfilled; not one has failed. Joshua 23:14.

Prayer

It is easy to forget all that You have brought me through. Not because I am not grateful, but because after a fall, I am always quick to embrace life and goodness. I don't want to look back or dwell on the troubles I have experienced. But, I am realizing how important it is to look at these times. They strengthen my journey.

Today, I begin a new kind of trial. I have never been here before...not exactly. But, all I need to do is recall the promises. You have planted in my spirit, and I trust You once again. The good news....even if the trials are not getting easier, the trusting is.

No comments: